Sex is great! I love it! I was what some would consider a “late bloomer” but once I started, it was no stopping me. I can admit I’ve had a few pretty good partners but none of them have ever taken me to a place where I’d say, “Let’s try this or let’s try that,” until I met “Jon”.
“Jon” made me wanna skip work, call in sick and spend all day in bed with him. I came to the point where I wanted to ask him to do some things I’d never done with anyone else but didn’t really know how to say,”Can you take me there?” We did some things…okay, a lot of things, that tested my stamina and his but we both were able to keep up. I’m comfortable in my sexuality and I don’t think he would have thought less of me for asking but when is the best time to ask someone, “Can you take me there?” or do you just make the move yourself and “take them there?” What do you think?
Your girl,
Sally Goodwright
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
excellent topic, sally. to answer your question, i think that if you know your guy or girl is as sexually open as you, then i think you should go for it and "take them there"! most likely they were hoping you would or have thought about taking you there. so go for it, girl!
I think that EVERYONE has some sort of freak in them. Unfortunately they may not know it until they met that one person that is able to bring it out in them. And even worse some people never meet that person and their "freak" stays bottled up forever.
I am so lucky that I met that person that released the freak in me a couple years ago. I haven't been the same since. I didn't know what I was missing until I met him. I think that as long as you are in a committed relationship there is nothing that you can't and shouldnt try! You are doing yourself and your relationship a disservice if you don't. Don't knock it til you try it. you might suprise yourself and your partner.
Post a Comment